The Albertsons Library Data Management Team is available for consultations related to managing and sharing/publishing your data.
The library understands how hard writing grant proposals can be and how often researchers are under tight deadlines. Although we are glad to support grant writers regardless of deadlines, our ability to provide assistance will be restricted based upon the information we are provided and the amount of lead time we have.
To request help, contact: 208-426- 2580 or email@example.com.
When the library receives a request for help with a DMP, we need a few details to get started:
- The specific RFP
- A summary or copy of your proposal
- A copy of any DMP you have already started
- Preferred deadlines (funder deadline, OSP deadline, your deadline…)
- Are there any confidentiality issues we need to be aware of?
The library will then:
- Pull the RFP looking for any specific data related requirements.
- Review the specific data management or public sharing guidance provided by the funder.
- Pull questions from the DMPTool to help direct the type of information to include in the DMP.
- Look at other research you have been involved with to get a general idea of your work, tools you may have used in
the past, other data you have produced or shared, or discipline specific data practices common in your field.
- Arrange a meeting or correspond with you about your DMP.
If you have a data management plan related to a research project and would like assistance with implementing that plan, please contact the Research Data Management Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in publishing your data, please contact ScholarWorks at email@example.com
The Research Data Management Group has created online curriculum available here: https://sites.google.com/a/boisestate.edu/data-management-curriculum/?pli=1