Albertsons Library has a small number of computers available for community guests and visitors who are performing library research.
Guest Computing Policy:
- Guest users must present identification and request a guest password at the first floor Library Circulation Desk and sign-in. Guest pass users must be 18 or over.
- All users must agree to and abide by Boise State University’s Information Technology Resource Use Policy. Users should pay particular attention to the policy’s prohibited actions.
- Guest use is limited to one hour per day.
- Use is restricted to library research (please no games, movies/Youtube, email, Facebook/MySpace, general Internet, etc.).
- Violations of these policies, including the Information Technology Resource Use Policy, will result in loss of computing privileges.
Wireless access is available throughout Albertsons Library. Guest wireless access is available. Access to licensed library resources is not available through the guest wireless portal.
The Computer Lab is open and staffed with lab assistants during Albertsons Library’s hours of operation.
All computers print via the University BroncoPrint system. Printing requires either a student ID or a BroncoPrint card. BroncoPrint cards can be purchased at the Library (please see the first floor Circulation Desk for more information). Wireless printing is available. Printing in the library is set to duplex (double-sided) printing by default, but may be changed if desired. More information can be found on the Computing, Printing & Photocopying website.
Please be aware that during periods of heavy demand our librarians may only be able to provide minimal service to non-Boise State University patrons.