Faculty and staff can request library items be delivered right to their Campus Department Monday through Friday, free of charge.
Update in ProcedureDear Interlibrary Loan and Library Book Delivery User:
Starting August 12, the Library will update our procedure for making library item deliveries for interlibrary loan and Albertsons Library collection items. Because department offices are not always open, a staff member is not present to sign for the items, or there is no designated department office for the staff member, attempting to make deliveries can be problematic. Our new procedures will help alleviate some of those concerns.
Student employees will make deliveries at approximately 9:00-11:00 AM and 2:00 PM each day, Monday-Friday. After one unsuccessful attempt at delivery, items will be sent to mailstops via campus mail. During Spring Break, Thanksgiving week, and Winter Break, items requested to be delivered will be sent via campus mail.
These changes will allow us to streamline our processes, efficiently use student employee time, deliver items in a timely manner, and provide cost-saving measures to the Library.
If you would like to update your delivery preferences with Access Services or Interlibrary Loan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding of this updated procedure. Access Services and Interlibrary Loan Staff
From the Catalog:
Simply access the catalog on the web at: https://library.boisestate.edu
- Locate “Search Albertsons library WorldCat Local”.
- In box, type in your search terms and click “Search All” for the book needed in the catalog.
- Click on the specific “Title” wanted.
- Click on “Hold/Request” at which time you will be prompted to login.
- From the drop down menu, select “Faculty/Staff” and click OK.
- Fill out the information needed and where you want it delivered and submit request.
- Circulation will make deliveries at approximately 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM each day.
- Items may be returned via campus mail – Albertsons Library Circulation Desk Mail Stop 1430 or return to the library book drop.
For Interlibrary Loans:
Register on Interlibrary Loan at: https://library.boisestate.edu/help-services/ill
- Click on “Request an Interlibrary Loan” log on.
- On the New User Registration page, for both:
Preferred Article Delivery Method –AND– Preferred Loan Delivery Method:
Select “Campus Delivery for Faculty/Staff”
- ILL deliveries are made with the other faculty deliveries at approximately 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM Monday-Friday.
For current faculty/staff:
Log into your ILL account and change your user account to the preferred delivery method.