We’re excited to have you back on campus for Spring Semester 2020! We strive to make your research and study spaces as comfortable and useful as possible. Here are some of the things you can enjoy at the library:
- Access to over 320+ research databases
- Interested in video editing, 3D printing, Arduino, etc.? Check out the MakerLab
- A computer lab on the first & second floors with Microsoft Office suite
- A Video Production Suite available to all students that can be used without any previous video production experience
- Research guides and department liaisons for all your scholarly & research needs
- Check out Mac and PC laptops, as well as iPads, netbooks, chargers, headphones & other gear from the Circulation desk
- Reserve one of the many study rooms in the library
- More comfortable seating throughout the building, including private study pods and dedicated quiet spaces
- Scanners and multiple BroncoPrint stations, a plotter printer, and wireless printing
- A Starbucks next to the library’s entrance
- Have questions about research, campus, or anything at all? We’re available to help you via our Help page or our social media channels like Albertsons Library Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Text us your questions at (208) 546-9982
Let us know how we can make your library experience better. Have a fantastic Spring semester!