We’re happy to welcome you to the Albertsons Library and the Fall 2019 semester! The Albertsons Library is here to help you succeed academically, and to make your research and study spaces as comfortable and useful as possible. Here are a few things you can enjoy at the library:
- More open and collaborative spaces and comfy seating throughout the building.
- Extensive subject guides in fields such as Raptor Studies, Inclusive Excellence, Nursing, Psychology, Radiologic Sciences, and many more.
- The MakerLab can help you with 3D printing, Arduino, and more!
- One of the largest computer labs on campus running the latest Microsoft Office suite program and a ton of useful software.
- Access to over 320+ research databases.
- Scanners and multiple BroncoPrint stations, color printer, and wireless printing.
- View and reserve one of the many study rooms in the library.
- Check out Mac and PC laptops, as well as iPads, netbooks, chargers, headphones & other gear from the Circulation desk on the first floor.
- Print posters with our large format plotter printer.
- Make and edit videos in our Video Production Suite.
- Browse Boise State research and scholarship via ScholarWorks.
- There’s a Starbucks in the building!
- We’ll be open longer hours for Dead Week and open 24 hours for Finals Week.
- Have questions about research, campus, or anything at all? We’re available to help you via our Help page or through our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- In a rush? Text us your questions at (208) 546-9982.
Here’s to a fantastic 2019/20 school year!