Welcome to Fall 2017! Albertsons Library is here to help you succeed in your studies and to make your research and study spaces as comfortable and useful as possible. Check out the ways we can support you:
- Access to over 320+ research databases.
- Reserve one of the many study rooms in the library.
- Large computer lab running the latest Microsoft Office suite program and a ton of useful software.
- Check out Mac and PC laptops, as well as iPads, netbooks, chargers, headphones & other gear from the Circulation desk on the first floor.
- Scanners and multiple BroncoPrint stations, color printer, and wireless printing.
- Interested in 3D printing, video editing, Arduino, etc.? Check out the MakerLab, now located on the 2nd floor.
- We’re now open longer hours. During Dead Week and Finals, we’ll be open 24 hours!
- Print posters with our large format plotter printer.
- Browse Boise State research and scholarship via ScholarWorks.
- Access a huge collection of eBooks via the library catalog.
- Have questions about research, campus, or anything at all? We’re available to help you via our Help page or through our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Did we mention a Starbucks in the building? First floor, next to the library’s entrance.
- Extensive subject guides in fields such as Raptor Studies, Digital Humanities, Management, and many more.
- In a rush? Text us your questions at (208) 546-9982.
We welcome you to Albertsons Library. Let us know how we can make your library experience better.