Library Computing and Information Services will be upgrading the Boise State Only Catalog software between July 24 through July 26. During this time, the Boise State Only Catalog will be unavailable.
What does that mean for you?
- The search box, WorldCat Local, on the Library’s homepage will still be available.
- Availability links will not appear in WorldCat Local.
- You will not be able to renew your items.
- Ebooks will be available through EBL eBooks Library, Ebrary, and Overdrive eBooks.
- Online databases and ejournals will continue to be available via the Albertsons Library website.
- Off campus authentication for electronic resources will remain functional.