Biking is fun, good exercise, and a great form of transportation. Check out the display of biking and cycling materials and resources put together by Laura Coleman & Audrey Williams of Access Services. The items are on display at the Circulation Desk and are meant to be checked out.
If you don’t already own a bike, you can always rent one on campus from Boise GreenBike. Check out the Transportation and Parking link for more information about this bike program. Or check out the used bikes at the Boise Bike Project http://www.boisebicycleproject.org/.
Boise State’s Campus Security and Police have Bike Safety videos to help you ride safely, and the Cycle Learning Center is “working to promote bicycles and support riders through a variety of education, service and riding opportunities!”
- Cycling for Dummies http://boisestate.worldcat.org/oclc/784883619
- Bicycle fact sheet http://boisestate.worldcat.org/oclc/535501455
- Triathlon training fundamentals: a beginner’s guide to essential gear, nutrition, and training schedules http://boisestate.worldcat.org/oclc/879372293
- The practical cyclist: bicycling for real people http://boisestate.worldcat.org/oclc/471124761
- Cycling and Sustainability http://boisestate.worldcat.org/oclc/795895090
- What’s new about bicycle helmets? New safety standards for better protection http://boisestate.worldcat.org/oclc/535560050