Faculty and staff can request library items be delivered right to their Campus Department Monday through Friday, free of charge.From the Catalog:
Simply access the catalog on the web at: http://library.boisestate.edu
- Locate "Search Albertsons library WorldCat Local".
- In box, type in your search terms and click "Search All" for the book needed in the catalog.
- Click on the specific "Title" wanted.
- Click on “Hold/Request” at which time you will be prompted to login.
- From the drop down menu, select “Faculty/Staff” and click OK.
- Fill out the information needed and where you want it delivered and submit request.
- Circulation will make deliveries at approximately 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM each day.
New Users: Register on Interlibrary Loan at: http://library.boisestate.edu/services/ill/
- Click on “Request an Interlibrary Loan” log on.
- On the New User Registration page, for both:
Preferred Article Delivery Method –AND– Preferred Loan Delivery Method:
Select “Campus Delivery for Faculty/Staff”
- ILL deliveries are made with the other faculty deliveries at approximately 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM daily.
For current faculty/staff: Log into your ILL account and change your user account to the preferred delivery method.